Your furniture and upholstery symbolizes a huge investment in your office or home, and correct upholstery care and cleaning is essential to keep it looking wonderful. Precision Steamer upholstery cleaning Gainesville makes it possible for you to safeguard that investment with our in depth process:
1. FABRIC TESTING In order to find out which sort of cleaning solution and strategies will be most suitable to clean the fabric without any discoloration, we will first conduct a test on your upholstery. Moreover, we will let you know of any particular areas of concern.
2. PRE-VACUUM We first pre-vacuum the upholstery to remove any loose dirt and dirt. This makes sure that any free particles are stripped away from cracks and crevices before treatment, so they don’t get stuck there throughout the cleaning process.
3. PRE-TREAT To make it easier to extract afterwards, we will apply a special solution to emulsify and further loosen any dirt, according to the results of testing.
4. AGITATE Next, we’ll agitate the fabric with soft upholstery brushes to further loosen the dirt, and ensure a more extensive cleaning.
5. EXTRACTION AND RINSE We next use a gentle rinse to draw out both the cleaning solution and also the dirt from your upholstery, leaving your upholstery fresh and clean.
7. POST GROOM Lastly, we better prepare the furniture for drying by gently combing the fabric to separate individual fibers. Your upholstery will be left feeling and looking soft and new thanks to this critical final step.
We also provide mattress cleaning and automotive interior cleaning services.
Contact us at 352-494-0419 for upholstery cleaning in Gainesville today, and we will have your upholstery looking great again before you know it!